Thanks for Playing! The Sweepstakes is Now Closed.
Congratulations to our winners:
Tim S. of Batesburg, SC: Trip to the Bojangles' Southern 500
and a 2013 Chevy Camaro
Cindy H. of Myrtle Beach, SC: Trip to the Bojangles' Southern 500
Michael W. of Charlotte, NC: Trip to the Bojangles' Southern 500
Aaron C. of Charlotte, NC: Trip to the Bojangles' Southern 500
Please wait while we verify your code
Please be patient this could take up to 10 seconds.
Bojangles’ Southern 500 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ALABAMA, GEORGIA, MARYLAND, MISSISSIPPI, NORTH CAROLINA, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE AND VIRGINIA AND D.C., AGE 18 OR OLDER. VOIDWHERE PROHIBITED. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bojangles’ Southern 500 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the States of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any franchisee of Bojangles’ International, LLC, Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC or Hendrick Automotive Group or any of the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies of any of the foregoing, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director or representative, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute regarding any online entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of website registration (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address).
- HOW TO REGISTER AND ENTER: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on April 8, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 27, 2013 (the “Entry Period”). To enter, you must first register for the Sweepstakes. To register for the Sweepstakes, obtain a Bojangles’ promotional card (“Promo Card”) from a participating Bojangles’ restaurant. No purchase is necessary to obtain a Promo Card. Once you have a Promo Card, visit WinWithBo.com (the “Website”) during the Entry Period and follow the on-screen instructions to access and complete the online registration form for the Sweepstakes (the “Online Entry Form”). Normal time rates, if any, charged by the entrant’s Internet service provider will apply. Each entrant who registers for the Sweepstakes will be required to provide the entrant’s name, date of birth, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the promotional code on the Promo Card and such other information as Sponsor may require. Each eligible entrant who has successfully completed and submitted the Online Entry Form (each an “Entrant”) can enter the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website to enter the promotional code printed on the Entrant’s Promo Card. You can enter as many times as you would like with a unique promotional code each time, but each promotional code can be entered only one time. Upon entering the code, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry. All promotional codes must be submitted and received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM ET on April 27, 2013. Bonus Entries: There are three (3) ways for Entrants to obtain additional entries in the Grand Prize drawing (each a “Bonus Entry”). Bonus Entries – Facebook Like: Sponsor will award twenty-five (25) Bonus Entries to each Entrant who has followed the hyperlink provided on the Website and visits and “Liked” Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bojangles during the Entry Period. “Liking” the Sponsor’s Facebook page will not automatically register you for the Sweepstakes or result in an award of Bonus Entries. Bonus entries will be provided to an Entrant who has “Liked” Sponsor’s Facebook page only if the Entrant has registered for the Sweepstakes as described above and accessed the Facebook page via the hyperlink provided on the Website. There is a limit of twenty-five (25) Bonus Entries via Facebook per Entrant. Bonus Entries – Twitter Tweet: Each Entrant may obtain twenty-five (25) Bonus Entries by following Sponsor on Twitter and sending via Twitter a Tweet provided by Sponsor, in the form provided by Sponsor (including any required hashtag), during the Entry Period. There is a limit of twenty-five (25) Bonus Entries via Twitter per Entrant, regardless of the number of Tweets sent by the Entrant. Bonus Entries by Mail: To obtain Bonus Entries by mail, legibly print by hand your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and either “Facebook” or “Tweet” on a 3” x 5” card, place the card in an envelope with proper first-class postage affixed, and mail the envelope to Bojangles’ Southern 500 Sweepstakes c/o Erwin Penland, 125 E. Broad St., Greenville, SC 29601. Mailed entries must be postmarked by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 27, 2013 and received by Sponsor by 5:00 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013. There is a limit of one (1) 3” x 5” card per mailing envelope. Each mailed entry submitted by an Entrant in accordance with these Official Rules on which “Facebook” or “Tweet” is printed will result in the Entrant obtaining twenty-five (25) Bonus Entries. There is a limit of one (1) mailed “Facebook” Bonus Entry submission and one (1) mailed “Tweet” Bonus Entry submission per person (for a total of two (2) mailed Bonus Entry submissions per person). You must first complete and submit the Online Entry Form and register for the Sweepstakes in order to obtain Bonus Entries by mail. Mailed requests for Bonus Entries from persons who have not registered for the Sweepstakes will not be honored.
- WINNER SELECTION: Grand Prize Winners: Four (4) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent from all entries received during the Entry Period (or, in the case of mailed entries, postmarked during the Entry Period and received by Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2012). The drawing will occur on or about April 30, 2013 after 5:00 p.m. ET. Car Prize Winner: Each Grand Prize winner will receive a key at the Grand Prize event and will attempt to use the key to start the engine of a car designated by Sponsor. If a Grand Prize winner is not available to attend the Grand Prize event in order to try the key, the Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and will not have the opportunity to attempt to start the engine of the designated car or otherwise have the opportunity to win the Car Prize. The Grand Prize winner whose key starts the engine of the car designated by Sponsor will be the potential Car Prize winner. In the event that more than one of the Grand Prize winners’ keys starts the engine of the car, the potential Car Prize winner will be determined by a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all Grand Prize winners whose keys start the car. In the event that no Grand Prize winner’s key starts the car, the potential Car Prize winner will be determined by a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all Grand Prize winners.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by mail, telephone and/or e-mail, at Sponsor's discretion. If a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached within seventy-two (72) hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. The winners are subject to verification. Each potential winner may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, within three (3) days of attempted delivery of same. The potential Grand Prize winners also must have the guest who will accompany the potential winner on the prize trip (described below) complete and sign a Publicity/Liability release and the potential winner must return the same to Sponsor within the time period specified by Sponsor. If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZES: Grand Prizes: Four (4) Grand Prizes will be offered. Each Grand Prize is a four (4) day, three (3) night Bojangles’ Southern 500 VIP Experience trip for the winner and one (1) guest to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series “Bojangles’ Southern 500” (the “Race”) at Darlington Raceway®, currently scheduled to take place in Darlington, South Carolina on May 11, 2013. The trip consists of a three (3) consecutive night stay for the winner and one (1) guest at a hotel determined by Sponsor (one (1) standard room, double occupancy; room rate and taxes only; size and type of room determined by Sponsor); premium tickets for the winner and guest to attend the Race; VIP credentials with garage passes for the winner and one (1) guest; the opportunity for the winner to drop the green flag at pole day qualifying; the opportunity for the winner to participate in a “Richard Petty Driving Experience;” a pace car ride pass for the winner for the day of the Race (weather permitting); and a gift card, cash or check with value of $1,000 for the winner. In addition, each Grand Prize winner will receive a key on the day of the Race that might start the car that is the Car Prize. The winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the guest resides, unless the winner is a parent or legal guardian of the minor guest. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $3,000.00. The exact value will depend on where the winner resides, the specific prize options selected by the winner and market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. All prize details, including seat locations and the specific trip dates and itinerary, will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. Travel and accommodation restrictions (including blackout dates) and other additional restrictions may apply. If the winner is not available for the trip on the dates specified by Sponsor or does not take the trip for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected. The winner and his or her guest must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellation or postponement of any of the activities that are expected to comprise part of the prize. In the event of such cancellation or postponement, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide a substitute prize or prize component of equal or greater retail value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The execution of additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC and/or any other applicable sanctioning body or prize provider may also be required. Each winner and guest must sign and return all such releases and/or waivers within the time period specified by such entities. The winner and guest will be bound by and must comply with all terms and conditions relating to the use of any ticket to the Race and any other event. The Race and event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor as applicable, and may be subject to change. The Released Parties (as defined below) reserve the right to remove from the Race or any event or deny attendance to any winner and/or guest who engages in non-sportsmanlike, disruptive or inappropriate behavior or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any race or event. If unused, passes and tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute passes and/or tickets. The terms and conditions of the tickets or passes awarded as part of the prize may govern in the event a race or event does not take place or is terminated or postponed due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. The winner and guest will be bound by and must comply with all applicable Sponsor and/or venue regulations in connection with attendance at any race or event. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from event. Car Prize: One (1) Car Prize will be offered. The Car Prize is a 2013 Chevy Camaro automobile. Sponsor will pay for any processing and administrative fees and “tag & title” charges assessed by the dealer that provides the automobile. The ARV of the Car Prize is $36,000. All prize details (including, without limitation, the specific model, color, and features) will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. The Car Prize winner will be required to pick up the automobile at a dealer in Charlotte, North Carolina or another location specified by Sponsor in its discretion. The Car Prize winner must, as a condition of being awarded the prize, complete, sign and return to Sponsor any prize acceptance agreement or other agreement relating to the awarding of the Car Prize that Sponsor may require in its discretion. General Prize Terms and Conditions: The ARV of all prizes is $52,500. All federal, state, local taxes on the value of the prize, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law. Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive any prize or prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. The prizes consist only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize (including, without limitation, souvenirs, additional meals, incidentals, food and beverages, gratuities and, with respect to the Car Prize, any and all expenses and costs associated with the insurance, registration or use of the automobile or with travel to the dealer to pick up the automobile) are the responsibility of the winner.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use the Entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, all franchisees of Bojangles’ International, LLC Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC and Hendrick Automotive Group, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, agents and licensees, and the officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, natural disaster or any other event outside their control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any trip, race, event or any component of any prize or any race, event or exhibition, (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail, or (d) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, the use of the Website, the acceptance, receipt or use of any prize or prize component (including, without limitation, participation in or travel to any prize-related activity) and/or any use of the winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages or loss or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of the Website or the acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component (including, without limitation, participation in or travel to any prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after May 15, 2013, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bojangles’ Southern 500 Sweepstakes, c/o Erwin Penland, 125 E. Broad St., Greenville, SC 29601.
- SPONSOR: Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273.
Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion. Darlington Raceway® and its logo are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
© 2013 Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bojangles’ Darlington Driver Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID IN THE US ONLY, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
- Contest Name: Bojangles’ Darlington Driver Challenge (the “Contest”).
- Contest Dates: Contest registration is scheduled to begin at 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 8, 2013 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 27, 2013 (the “Registration Period”). The contest will occur during the designated Professional Stock Car racing event on 5/11/2013 at the Darlington Raceway (Bojangles’ Southern 500 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race). Race is subject to change or rescheduling per league. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
- Who Is Allowed to Enter: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the States of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any franchisee of Bojangles’ International, LLC, Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC or Hendrick Automotive Group or any of the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising, promotion and Internet agencies of any of the foregoing, and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director or representative, are not eligible.
- How to Register: In order to enter the Contest, you must first register. To register for the Contest, visit WinWithBo.com (the “Website”) during the Entry Period and follow the on-screen instructions to access and complete the online registration form (the “Online Entry Form”). Normal time rates, if any, charged by the contestant’s Internet service provider will apply. Each contestant who registers for the Contest will be required to provide the contestant’s name, date of birth, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, and such other information as Sponsor may require. After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line registration. On-line registration must be fully complete for all required information. Each person may register only once. Multiple entrants will not be permitted to enter using the same email address. Any on-line registration submitted with an invalid email address will automatically be disqualified, and will be ineligible to claim any prize. Incomplete or illegible registrations will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: To enter, obtain a Bojangles’® promotional card (“Promo Card”) from a participating Bojangles’® restaurant. No purchase is necessary to obtain a Promo Card. Once you have a Promo Card, visit the Website, register as described above if you have not already done so, and then follow the instructions on the Website to enter the promotional code printed on your Promo Card and submit your prediction of the Top 10 finishing drivers in the race in their exact order of finish (see below). You can enter as many times as you would like as long as you use a unique promotional code each time. Each promotional code can be entered only one time.
- Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Contest, and checking the opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning. By participating and submitting an entry, the contestant agrees that sponsors and participating parties are authorized to contact contestant via email, mail, phone or any other form of media to make contestant aware of information pertinent to the contest, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s), featured products or services, special events or sales offers, or purchase incentives or discount offers. Contestants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time by simply replying REMOVE to any email message, or following the provided opt-out instructions.
Each contestant must register and enter on his/her own behalf. Any registration or entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim the prize. Any attempt by any contestant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void all entries submitted by that contestant and that contestant may be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void.
In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- How to Play – Top 10 Driver Prediction: After successfully completing the on-line registration, each eligible contestant must submit his or her Top 10 finishing driver prediction for the designated race, in their exact order of finish 1 to 10. The designated race is as follows:
- Race Date: 5/11/2013
- Designated Race: Bojangles’ Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race)
- Number of Races: 1
- Prediction: Each eligible contestant must fully complete his or her prediction of the Top 10 Drivers in their exact order of finishing position (1 – 10) for the designated race, by selecting a driver from the available pick down list on the contest website and designating the predicted order of finish. The pick down list will include the name of all drivers scheduled to participate in the designated race. Sponsor and administrator are not responsible for any omissions from the pick down list, including without limitation any omission of any driver due to changes by the racing league or any human, programming or technical errors that prevents a designated driver from being listed or selected. Participating contestants will not be able to claim any prize award if a Top 10 Finishing driver is omitted from the available pick down list for the designated race.
- Save Picks: After selecting and completing a prediction for all Top 10 Drivers in their exact order of finish (or making any revisions to a submitted prediction), each contestant must submit and click the ‘Save Picks’ button on the prediction page of the contest website in order to save the contestant’s Top 10 driver prediction or any updates or changes to their predictions prior to the close of registration. Any predictions or changes made to a prediction without clicking the ‘Save Picks’ will not be saved or recognized for this contest; and will not be eligible for any prize award, regardless of the claimed accuracy of the submitted prediction.
- Prediction Submission Deadline: All submitted Top 10 Finisher predictions must be saved prior to the end of the Registration Period. Any entry not submitted or received for any reason prior to the stated deadline will be disqualified and will be ineligible to participate or win any prize.
- Receipt of Predictions: Only eligible entries that are actually received, saved and stored in the on-line contest database, prior to the Registration deadline, are eligible to participate. Any prediction that is not actually received or saved in the on-line contest database for any reason, including due to contestant error in the selection, submission or saving of their prediction; contestant’s failure to ‘save’ their picks; software or hardware problems on the contestants computer; programming errors on the contest website; internet connection or transmission issues; website traffic, malfunction or failure; viruses, spam or denial of service attacks; or for any other reason shall not be eligible for the contest regardless of the accuracy of the claimed prediction. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible registrations or predictions, or for any registration or prediction submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules, or for any registration or prediction not submitted, saved or received for any reason, including due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, human or programming errors, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified.
- Scoring: At the conclusion of the designated race, the Contest Administrator shall compare every eligible entry received for the designated race to the actual outcome for that race. The official final race results and all decisions by race officials shall be final for the purposes of determining the actual Top 10 Finishers of the designated race. If the order of the top 10 finishers of the designated race is changed or altered in any way after the race by disqualification or forfeit of any driver, then only the official final race results will apply for determining the actual Top 10 Finishers of the race.
A perfect score shall be (100) points for correctly predicting all Top (10) drivers in their exact finishing position (1 – 10).
- 10 Points – Each Driver Predicted in Exact Finishing Position: Each eligible contestant will receive (10) points for each driver that the contestant has correctly predicted in the exact finishing position for the designated race. For example, if a contestant predicts a driver to finish in 5th place, and that driver actually finishes in 5th place, then the contestant will be awarded 10 points for that driver.
- 3 Points – Each Predicted Driver Finishing Anywhere Among Top 10 Finishers: Each eligible contestant will receive (3) points for each driver they have predicted that finishes anywhere among the Top 10 finishing drivers in the designated race, but that is not in the correct exact finishing position. For example, if a contestant predicts a driver to finish in 1st place, and that driver actually finishes in 10th place (or anywhere among the Top 10 finishers other than 1st place), then the contestant will be awarded 3 points.
IN ORDER FOR THE GRAND PRIZE TO BE AWARDED, AN ELIGIBLE CONTESTANT MUST HAVE SUBMITTED AN ELIGIBLE ENTRY THAT CORRECTLY PREDICTED EACH OF THE ACTUAL TOP 10 DRIVERS IN THEIR EXACT ORDER OF FINISH FOR THE DESIGNATED RACE. IF NO CONTESTANT SUBMITS AN ENTIRELYCORRECT TOP 10 PREDICTION DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD, THEN THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
- Prize Awards: If an eligible contestant correctly predicted each of the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish, as required by these Official Rules, then the following grand prize will be awarded, subject to approval and verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules: $1,000,000, awarded in the form of cash or another payment method determined by Sponsor.
There is a maximum of one grand prize award available in the contest. In the event of multiple winning predictions, then the $1,000,000 prize shall be evenly split among all eligible contestants who correctly submitted a winning prediction of the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish. (For example, if there are four eligible contestants who submitted a prediction of the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish, each such contestant will receive $250,000.) If a particular contestant submits more than one identical prediction that matches the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish, the contestant will be deemed to have submitted only one such prediction for purposes of awarding of the grand prize. If there is not a correct Top 10 prediction submitted in the contest by an eligible contestant, then the grand prize will not be awarded.
Prize winners must accept delivery of prize as specified by sponsor. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Prize winner, including but not limited to tax. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prize value are the responsibility solely of the winner. All prize awards are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Maximum retail value of all available prizes: $1,000,000.
If any potential Prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or elects to decline the Prize, s/he will be disqualified. Any disqualified contestant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation.
All of the following will apply for each prize winner: 1) Winner will be required to complete and return, within 5 days of date of receipt, a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600), an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted); 2) Winner may in Sponsor’s discretion be required to present a copy of a valid driver’s license or other form of identification acceptable to Sponsor as a condition of receiving any prize; 3) Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won, if prize value exceeds $600; and 4) Winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all prizes awarded. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, finalist will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation.
- Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this Contest contestants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest. In the event a contestant wins the prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Administrator for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use contestants’ names, cities and states of residence and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide on perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render contestants ineligible for the prize.
By participating, contestants agree to hold Sponsor, Administrator, Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC, and their respective parents , subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to contestant’s participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize, and to assume all liability thereof.
Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
Contestants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and Internet access. Administrator disclaims all liability for the inability of a contestant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Administrator’s control, or otherwise. Released Parties disclaim any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. Released Parties disclaim all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online contestant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, administration or execution of the Contest, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prize or prize winner.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct, technical failures, or other event or occurrence beyond Administrator’s control destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Contest, in the opinion of the Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest as determined by Administrator, in its sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Administrator reserves the right to determine any applicable prize winner(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but is in no way obligated, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place exclusively in a federal or state court within the State of North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will contestant be entitled to received attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- Odds: The odds of winning a prize in the contest are based upon the skill and ability of each eligible contestant to correctly predict the actual outcome of the designated race.
- Official Rules & Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by 7/11/2013 to: Bojangles’ Race Ticket Challenge, c/o Million Dollar Media, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting: Official Rules or Winners List.
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored Bojangles Restaurants, Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273.
- This Contest is administered by Erwin Penland, 125 East Broad Street, Greenville, SC 29601.
Darlington Raceway of South Carolina, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion. Darlington Raceway® and its logo are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 SWEEPSTAKES® PRIZES
Four lucky winners will win a 4-day/3-night VIP Trip for two to the Bojangles’ Southern 500®, May 11, 2013 - including premium tickets/credentials for the weekend, hotel accommodations, race car driving experience, pre-race pace car ride, a chance to wave the green flag during qualifying, a Bojangles’® gift bag, and $1000. Plus, one of the four winners will drive away with a brand new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro!
No purchase is necessary. Open only to legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. To register and enter, obtain an official promo card from a participating Bojangles’® restaurant and then visit www.WinWithBo.com and follow the instructions. Registration and entry must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET on 4/27/2013. Void where prohibited. See www.WinWithBo.com for Official Rules and full details.
BOJANGLES’ DARLINGTON DRIVER CHALLENGE *1 MILLION DOLLAR
If any lucky entrant correctly predicts the exact finishing order of the top 10 drivers in this year’s Bojangles’ Southern 500®, they could win $1,000,000.
(In the event of two or more correct predictions, the cash award will be divided equally among the winners)
No purchase is necessary. Open only to legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. To register and enter, obtain an official promo card from a participating Bojangles’® restaurant and then visit www.WinWithBo.com and follow the instructions. Registration and entry must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET on 4/27/2013. Void where prohibited. $1,000,000 PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED ONLY IF ONE OR MORE ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS CORRECTLY PREDICTS ALL OF THE TOP 10 FINISHERS IN THE EXACT ORDER IN WHICH THEY FINISH. IF NO ELIGIBLE ENTRANT CORRECTLY PREDICTS ALL OF THE TOP 10 FINISHERS IN THE EXACT ORDER IN WHICH THEY FINISH, NO PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. See www.WinWithBo.com for Official Rules and full details.
How To Play
HOW TO PLAY BOJANGLES’ SOUTHERN 500 SWEEPSTAKES®
- Register your entry using the unique code from the front side of your promo code card.
- After completing registration, you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of four Grand Prize VIP Trips to the race.
- Earn additional entries by sharing the Sweepstakes on Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Continue to collect sweeps codes by visiting your participating Bojangles’ Restaurants. Enter as many times as you like during the sweepstakes promotional period.
- See full rules for restrictions.
HOW TO PLAY BOJANGLES’ DARLINGTON DRIVER CHALLENGE
- Register your entry using the unique code from the front side of your promo code card.
- Follow the steps to the Driver Challenge selection page.
- From each of the ten drop-down menus, select the exact order each driver will finish in this year’s Bojangles’ Southern 500®.
- Submit your entry.
- See full rules for restrictions.